The Mayfair Townhouse, London (West), London, W1J 7BN
Aim of the role
To be solely responsible for the security of the Hotel ensuring that any guests needs are taken care of to the standards set by the Company.
- To assist the Duty Manager/Night Manager and all departments when necessary showing teamwork and flexibility.
- To have intimate knowledge of Geography of the Hotel and all fuse boxes.
- To be confident with fire training and fire drill practices.
- To hold a current and valid First Aid Training qualification at all times during employment.
- To take pride in assisting the Night Auditor in giving 24-hour service to guests.
- To be confident in assisting the Early Morning staff (Bakers, Cleaners, Restaurant, Kitchen, Porters) by issuing keys, stores, sorting out equipment problems and assisting with service where necessary.
- To communicate with the early Duty Manager through the Duty Manager Book or verbally on any on-going problems encountered in the night.
- To take ownership and ensure the stillroom is tidy and ready for early breakfast.
- To order newspapers as per list. Check forward planner for any other additional papers required for conferences.
- To take pride in ensuring the lounges, terraces and public areas are tidy and free of Restaurant and bar items and ready for final cleaning by Housekeeping.
- To be confident with EPOS system to enter breakfast orders and any other room or bar service on to system.
- Using your integrity and being respectful; to be able to diplomatically handle intoxicated late night revellers in not allowing them to disturb other guests or damage Hotel Property.
- To have knowledge of the location of Housekeeping items and key to stores.
- To make sure that Company Policy and the Vision are followed at all times.
- To establish a courteous, helpful, and friendly attitude to all guests at all times.
- To be fully aware of the Hotels Fire safely procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
- To assist with servicing, room service and guest transfers for the treehouses understanding teamwork and flexibility.
- To take ownership and ensure electric buggies are fully charged and in place for morning shift.
- To assist maintenance by conducting nightly light bulb checks and replacing what can safely be replaced.
- All staff should be confident in understanding and executing the company's policies and procedures with respect to privacy, confidentiality and data protection.
Iconic Luxury Hotels launched The Mayfair Townhouse in December 2020.
Situated near London's Green Park, The Mayfair Townhouse is Iconic Luxury Hotels' fifth luxury hotel.
Located on Half Moon Street alongside Piccadilly, The Mayfair Townhouse will debut with 172 rooms & suites. The Dandy Bar, private gym and versatile event spaces. Mayfair is synonymous with status, heritage and prestige and up until the mid 18th century was largely rural, famous for its annual May Fair. The townhouses lining Half Moon Street formed the setting for Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest.
172 rooms & suites
The Mayfair Townhouse is in a discreet London address that is steps away from Green Park, upscale shopping and several of London's most acclaimed restaurants.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
The Dandy Bar