Sales Manager - Leisure & Entertainment
The Mayfair Townhouse, London (West), London, W1J 7BN
The Mayfair Townhouse
Iconic Luxury Hotels is to launch The Mayfair Townhouse in December 2020. Situated near London's Green Park, The Mayfair Townhouse is Iconic Luxury Hotels' fifth luxury hotel.
Located on Half Moon Street alongside Piccadilly, The Mayfair Townhouse will debut with 172 rooms & suites, The Dandy Bar, private gym and versatile event spaces.
A place where city meets country, where past meets present, and where you'll find luxury and character in equal measure.
The Mayfair Townhouse - Leisure & Entertainment Sales Manager
As our Sales Manager, your role will be to drive leisure sales into The Mayfair Townhouse whilst maximising revenue in all areas of the business, and working closely with the Iconic Luxury Hotels Sales Team.
Leisure & Entertainment Sales Manager - Responsibilities
- To be confident in defining the vision and develop the annual sales plan in line with the hotel’s overall strategy.
- To take ownership in establishing, maintaining and growing relationships with selected key leisure and entertainment accounts, across all segments including transient, group, MICE and special events.
- To build brand awareness, cultivate business opportunities and create new luxury partnerships for your specific regions, whilst also cross selling all Iconic Luxury Hotels properties.
- To work alongside the Iconic Luxury Hotels National Sales team to identify new market and sales opportunities.
- To manage and work closely with sales representations to identify new market and sales opportunities.
- To show pride in attending relevant and appropriate networking activities including hotel show rounds, client entertaining, familiarisation trips and UK and oversea sales trips.
- To be confident in utilising and use relevant hotel market performance tools such as Agency 360, etc.
- To continuously update and the company CRM system with the most up to date information including follow up of leads, calls and appointments.
- To show teamwork and flexibility in helping and supporting your colleagues at special events and activities as and when required.
- To support the Hotel Management of day to day activities, especially in accordance with Fire, Health & Safety Regulations and Employment legislation.
- To be passionate in supporting and attending all planned training activities as appropriate.
- To be an Ambassador for Iconic Luxury Hotels Service Excellence
The Mayfair Townhouse - What's In It For You?
- Cashback Healthcare scheme after 3 months service
- Staff stays and Friends & Family rate at all our Iconic Properties
- 25% discount on all F&B at Iconic properties
- Company Pension
- 28 days paid holiday
- Social Events
- Free meals on duty
- Continued career development through training and grants
- Team assistance helpline and access to professional services
Iconic Luxury Hotels launched The Mayfair Townhouse in December 2020.
Situated near London's Green Park, The Mayfair Townhouse is Iconic Luxury Hotels' fifth luxury hotel.
Located on Half Moon Street alongside Piccadilly, The Mayfair Townhouse will debut with 172 rooms & suites. The Dandy Bar, private gym and versatile event spaces. Mayfair is synonymous with status, heritage and prestige and up until the mid 18th century was largely rural, famous for its annual May Fair. The townhouses lining Half Moon Street formed the setting for Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest.
172 rooms & suites
The Mayfair Townhouse is in a discreet London address that is steps away from Green Park, upscale shopping and several of London's most acclaimed restaurants.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
The Dandy Bar