Housekeeping Room Attendant - £24960 plus service charge
The Mayfair Townhouse, London (West), London, W1J 7BN
Aim of the role
To maintain the high standards in the Hotel bedrooms and public areas.
Whats in it for you
Cashback Healthcare scheme after 3 months service
- Staff stays and Friends & Family rate at all our Iconic Properties
- 25% discount on all F&B at Iconic properties
- Company Pension
- 28 days paid holiday
- Social Events
- Free meals on duty
- Continued career development through training and grants
- Team assistance helpline and access to professional services
- To be clean and maintain the Townhouse bedrooms with pride to the standards set by the Executive Head Housekeeper.
- To take ownership and keep baskets and cupboards neat and presentable at all times and stocked to the correct standard.
- To complete tasks as delegated by the Executive Head Housekeeper and work according to the extra cleaning list understanding flexibility and teamwork.
- To ensure that all cleaning materials are used to the Executive Head Housekeeper's specification.
- To ensure that store lists to be completed on the day given and stores to be put away.
- To report any maintenance faults and deal with lost property.
- To be passionate to ensure that guest's names are used at every opportunity.
- To assist with guest's queries as required or refer to the Executive Head Housekeeper.
- To be passionate in attending any necessary training sessions or meetings.
- To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement, and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
- To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Executive Head Housekeeper.
- All staff should be confident in understanding and executing the company's policies and procedures with respect to privacy, confidentiality and data protection.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel's Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
Iconic Luxury Hotels launched The Mayfair Townhouse in December 2020.
Situated near London's Green Park, The Mayfair Townhouse is Iconic Luxury Hotels' fifth luxury hotel.
Located on Half Moon Street alongside Piccadilly, The Mayfair Townhouse will debut with 172 rooms & suites. The Dandy Bar, private gym and versatile event spaces. Mayfair is synonymous with status, heritage and prestige and up until the mid 18th century was largely rural, famous for its annual May Fair. The townhouses lining Half Moon Street formed the setting for Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest.
172 rooms & suites
The Mayfair Townhouse is in a discreet London address that is steps away from Green Park, upscale shopping and several of London's most acclaimed restaurants.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
The Dandy Bar