People & Culture Partner
The Mayfair Townhouse, London (West), London, W1J 7BN
The Mayfair Townhouse
A place where city meets country, where past meets present, and where you'll find luxury and character in equal measure.
The Mayfair Townhouse is a new opening from Iconic Luxury Hotels consisting of 172 guest rooms and suites. This AA 5 star Townhouse has a Breakfast restaurant, Bar & Lounge, Coffee Bar as well as a state of the art fitness room. The hotel is ideally situated in Green Park, making this the perfect location for a London getaway.
The Mayfair Townhouse - People & Culture Partner
As our People & Culture Partner you will provide a comprehensive, confidential HR function to all The Mayfair Townhouse team, building strong relationships with both the employees and the Management team to support the achievement of our vision and values.
Aim of the role - People & Culture Partner
- Management of employee relations issues including disciplinary, grievance and absence procedures, supporting HOD's through the process in line with current legislation and best practice.
- Building and maintaining relationships with HOD's and team members across the hotel in order to be a point of contact for all employee matters
- Assisting with the delivery of key HR projects to contribute to the HR team's objectives in line with budget.
- Overseeing the development of an effective attraction, recruitment and retention strategy and managing recruitment for all roles across the hotel
- Supporting performance management, training and development initiatives including utilisation of the apprenticeship levy, e-learning and delivering workshops where necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring that operational elements of all key people processes are delivered e.g. administering and promoting employee benefits, compensation and reward
- Monitoring and enforcing HR policies and processes
- Maintaining clear records and general administration where required
- Help promote and execute employee engagement strategy in partnership with the General Manager
- About you
You will ideally have experience in the hospitality industry, ideally in an HR capacity, with a strong focus on recruitment. You will have a creative mind, passionate approach and meticulous attention to detail to stay ahead of the curve and ensure that The Mayfair Townhouse is an Iconic property.
Ideally you will CIPD level 5 qualified or hold equivalent experience.
Iconic Luxury Hotels launched The Mayfair Townhouse in December 2020.
Situated near London's Green Park, The Mayfair Townhouse is Iconic Luxury Hotels' fifth luxury hotel.
Located on Half Moon Street alongside Piccadilly, The Mayfair Townhouse will debut with 172 rooms & suites. The Dandy Bar, private gym and versatile event spaces. Mayfair is synonymous with status, heritage and prestige and up until the mid 18th century was largely rural, famous for its annual May Fair. The townhouses lining Half Moon Street formed the setting for Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest.
172 rooms & suites
The Mayfair Townhouse is in a discreet London address that is steps away from Green Park, upscale shopping and several of London's most acclaimed restaurants.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
The Dandy Bar