11 Cadogan Gardens, London (South West), London, SW3 2RJ
Aim of the role
To be solely responsible for the security of the Hotel at night ensuring that any guests needs are taken care of to the standards set by the Company.
- To assist the Duty Manager/Night Manager and all departments when necessary showing teamwork and flexibility.
- To have intimate knowledge of Geography of the Hotel and all fuse boxes.
- To be confident with fire training and fire drill practices.
- To take pride in assisting the Night Auditor in giving 24-hour service to guests.
- To be confident in assisting the Early Morning staff (Bakers, Cleaners, Restaurant, Kitchen, Porters) by issuing keys, stores, sorting out equipment problems and assisting with service where necessary.
- To communicate with the early Duty Manager through the Duty Manager Book or verbally on any on-going problems encountered in the night.
- To take ownership and ensure the stillroom is tidy and ready for early breakfast.
- To order newspapers as per list. Check forward planner for any other additional papers required for conferences.
- To take pride in ensuring the lounges, terraces and public areas are tidy and free of Restaurant and bar items and ready for final cleaning by Housekeeping.
- To be confident with EPOS system to enter breakfast orders and any other room or bar service on to system.
- Using your integrity and being respectful; to be able to diplomatically handle intoxicated late night revellers in not allowing them to disturb other guests or damage Hotel Property.
- To have knowledge of the location of Housekeeping items and key to stores.
- To make sure that Company Policy and the Vision are followed at all times.
- To establish a courteous, helpful, and friendly attitude to all guests at all times.
- To be fully aware of the Hotels Fire safely procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
- To assist with servicing, room service and guest transfers for the treehouses understanding teamwork and flexibility.
- To take ownership and ensure electric buggies are fully charged and in place for morning shift.
- To assist maintenance by conducting nightly light bulb checks and replacing what can safely be replaced.
- All staff should be confident in understanding and executing the company's policies and procedures with respect to privacy, confidentiality and data protection.
11 Cadogan Gardens is a truly iconic 19th century boutique hotel in the heart of fashionable Chelsea. Behind its traditional Victorian facade lies a wealth of tradition, heritage and intrigue. This unique London hotel prides itself on giving guests a quintessentially British experience that exceeds every expectation.
Iconic Luxury Hotels offer the following benefits to employees:
Meals on duty
Friends & Family rate
25% Discount on F&B
Discount on Spa treatments (at selected properties)
Refer a Friend scheme
Employee Assistance Programme