Food & Beverage Supervisor
The Lygon Arms, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7DU
The Lygon Arms Hotel is an old coaching inn which sits in the heart of Broadway village – often called ‘the jewel of the Cotswolds’ – and boasts a rich history. With the spa tucked in a tranquil pocket at the hotel, 86 unique bedrooms, secluded gardens and relaxed dining experiences, there are so many ways to soak up the countryside pace.
Food & Beverage Supervisor - What's in it for you?
- £26,705 annual salary
- Service charge paid monthly (non-contractual) - circa 2k per year
- Free team meals included on duty
- Staff accommodation available near the hotel
- Awards of Excellence recognition
- Lenght of service gifts
- Cashback healthcare cover after probation
- Continued career development with recognised training providers
- Team Rate at our Iconic Hotels
- Generous friends and family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food and Beverage
- Discount on Spa treatment and products
- Refer a friend incentive
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Team social events, seasonal gifts and much more…
Responsibilities of Food & Beverage Supervisor:
- Supervise the efficient operation of the restaurant and assume the responsibilities of my Managers in their absence.
- Support my Managers to create the environment to enable our guests to have an authentic and relaxed dining experience
- Ensure the team are committed to delivering a seamless service with the finest attention to detail (from uniform to service steps)
- Be a role model to the team and act as a guardian of our standards.
- Communicate effectively delivering team briefs that engage, educate, motivate and set the team up to deliver a seamless shift
- Report to my Managers any complaints, incidents, accidents or any other irregularities implementing the complaint handling procedure when/where appropriate
- Deliver effective handovers, reporting the days' events and other relevant information to the hotel management team.
- Opening and closing procedures for the restaurant are completed in accordance with our hotel procedures
- Maintain momentum and manage our teams performance during the shift to help us achieve our restaurant targets and budget.
Food & Beverage Supervisor - About you
- Supervisory experience in hotel/restaurant enviroment in a relatively busy venue
- Good spoken English
- You will have a keen eye for detail, organisational skills and will be well presented
Situated within the idyllic Cotswolds village of Broadway in Worcestershire. With roots dating back to the 14th century, The Lygon Arms is steeped in history, and remainders of the vast Tudor influence are visibly appreciated in the superb restoration of original features. The Lygon Arms boasts five exceptional culinary venues; the Lygon Bar& Grill, the Lygon Wine Bar, The Russell Room, The Courtyard and the Spa Kitchen & Bar, numerous snugs and lounges, a luxurious Spa, and 86 guest rooms, including the regally appointed Charles I suite. A perfect base from which to explore the Cotswolds, guests looking for a more rejuvenating stay can enjoy the calm of its spa retreat with a range of relaxing treatments and therapies.
Iconic Luxury Hotels offer the following benefits to employees:
Meals on duty
Friends & Family rate
25% Discount on F&B
Discount on Spa treatments (at selected properties)
Refer a Friend scheme
Employee Assistance Programme