Financial Systems Analyst - Fixed term contract
Iconic Luxury Hotels, New Milton, Hampshire, BH25 6QS
Working for six of the most iconic hotels in the UK, you will be fundamental to the ever expanding success of these hotels. Working within an established team and with no two days being the same, this is a job for someone who has appetite and wants to work for the pinnacle of hotels…
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation available if required
- Employee recognition awards
- Cashback healthcare cover after probation
- Continued career development with recognised training providers
- Generous friends and family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all food and beverage
- Discount on spa treatment and products
- Refer a friend incentive
- Team social events, seasonal gifts and much more…
Responsibilities of the Financial Systems Analyst:
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify areas for improvement within the existing reporting systems showing teamwork and flexibility.
- Take ownership in producing standardised reporting for daily revenue, recording of income and banking's from core records into accounting package, month end journals and assorted other ad hoc financial reporting.
- Develop financial reporting, ensuring that they are easy to update and provide accuracy of information.
- Collaborating with team for the design and development of reports to ensure the end user is at the heart of the project, showing teamwork and flexibility.
- Undertake data manipulation, using excel or other such programmes to ensure the streamlining of processing
- Create and design automated financial reporting where possible.
- Take ownership, complete data validation to assess the integrity, quality, accuracy, and completeness of information.
- Show pride in acting as an expert mentor to roll new reporting out to team.
Aim of the Financial Systems Analyst role
Act as a trusted business partner for the many departments of the Iconic brand hotels to support the teams to be able analyse hotel data; ensuring that they can make informed decisions.
Financial Systems Analyst - About you
- You will have a keen eye for detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
If this role is of interest to you, then please apply now! We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications
Our ethos and purpose is simple: to provide iconic luxury in its finest form. Staying at an Iconic Luxury Hotel is an experience that lives long in the memory. Service that is thoughtful and discreet; food that attains culinary perfection yet is delivered in a relaxed, comfortable environment; rooms that project opulence but make you instantly feel at home. Our hotels each have their own stories, traditions and character that mark them out as unique. This individuality brings our collection together. Our team take cues as to the level of service each guest expects. Familiar, chatty or more reserved. Our distinct character is reflected both in service levels and the environment. Everything we do is instinctive and insightful, creating an emotional connection with each guest. Our existing portfolio includes world-famous Cliveden House, a grand stately home hotel; Chewton Glen, a quintessentially English manor house on the fringes of the New Forest and Solent Coastline; The Lygon Arms, a 600-year-old luxury Cotswolds coaching inn; and 11 Cadogan Gardens, a distinguished home from home in one of the most prestigious areas of London. The Mayfair Town House, London also joined the collection in December 2020