Director Of Rooms
The Mayfair Townhouse, London (West), London, W1J 7BN
Iconic Luxury Hotels is to launch The Mayfair Townhouse in December 2020. Situated near London's Green Park, The Mayfair Townhouse is Iconic Luxury Hotels' fifth luxury hotel.
Located on Half Moon Street alongside Piccadilly, The Mayfair Townhouse will debut with 172 rooms & suites, The Dandy Bar, private gym and versatile event spaces.
A place where city meets country, where past meets present, and where you'll find luxury and character in equal measure.
The Mayfair Townhouse - What's In It For You?
- Cashback Healthcare scheme after 3 months service
- Staff stays and Friends & Family rate at all our Iconic Properties
- 25% discount on all F&B at Iconic properties
- Company Pension
- 28 days paid holiday
- Social Events
- Free meals on duty
- Continued career development through training and grants
Director Of Rooms
Aim of the role
The Director Of Rooms should take ownership and ensure the well-being of all guests during their time at the hotel, maintain a high level of host presence throughout and ensure the overall smooth running of the Front of House areas at all times when on duty.
- To take ownership in overseeing the Reception, Porter and Housekeeping teams with a keen interest in F&B also.
- To take ownership in welcoming and bidding farewell to all visitors to the hotel in a warm and professional manner. Ensuring all guests receive prompt service and guidance accordingly.
- To show passion and flexibility in assisting with all departments in times of pressure – where reasonably possible.
- To host and facilitate the Morning Meeting ensuring all relevant HOD's are prepared for the day ahead.
- To be confident and ensure that guests are greeted, checked in and allocated rooms promptly and courteously.
- To take pride and be passionate in ensuring that all staff are correctly and smartly dressed at all times.
- To ensure that the Hotel Entrance is easily accessible to cars and taxis at all times.
- To be confident and use integrity, deal with complaints quickly and efficiently and find suitable solutions to any problems that may arise, communicating issues to the General Manager and colleagues in a constructive and clear manner.
- The Director Of Rooms will show leadership, teamwork and ownership in assuming responsibility for the running of the Hotel in the absence of senior management.
- To complete a Daily programme detailing all of the following days important notes including specific guest requirements or complaints and a BEO Summary.
Iconic Luxury Hotels launched The Mayfair Townhouse in December 2020.
Situated near London's Green Park, The Mayfair Townhouse is Iconic Luxury Hotels' fifth luxury hotel.
Located on Half Moon Street alongside Piccadilly, The Mayfair Townhouse will debut with 172 rooms & suites. The Dandy Bar, private gym and versatile event spaces. Mayfair is synonymous with status, heritage and prestige and up until the mid 18th century was largely rural, famous for its annual May Fair. The townhouses lining Half Moon Street formed the setting for Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest.
172 rooms & suites
The Mayfair Townhouse is in a discreet London address that is steps away from Green Park, upscale shopping and several of London's most acclaimed restaurants.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
The Dandy Bar