CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY & ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Corporate Social Responsibility & Environmental Policy
Everyone at Iconic Luxury Hotels is committed to sensitive custodianship and actively supporting the local environment and economy.
These key environmental and ethical initiatives are enshrined in our corporate social responsibility policy and implemented throughout our organisation:
• Minimising our environmental impact, by reducing waste, improving energy efficiency, and conserving and recycling materials.
• Emphasising integrity and respect for human rights and safety.
• Nurturing the communities around us by sourcing their quality local produce, and helping protect their natural environment, prosperity and amenities.
• Encouraging our suppliers to adopt our positive environmental practices.
• Conscientious stewardship of our estates including monitoring flora and fauna, planting native species, developing wildlife habitats and safeguarding areas of special interest.
• Working with local schools and colleges to develop environmental awareness and best practice.
• Supporting local charities and organisations with their environmental and ethical campaigns.
• Ensuring everyone within our teams understands and contributes to our initiatives.
• Encouraging clients using our meeting and conference facilities to support our schemes to give back to the community.
• Communicating our CSR initiatives to guests as part of our commitment to continually enhancing our levels of service.
Chewton Glen - Wessex Cancer Hampshire
Wessex Cancer Trust believes that there should be help and support available to everyone living with cancer, when and where they need it.
Cliveden House - Alexander Devine Children's Hospice
Alexander Devine Children's Hospice provides vital support to children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions, and their families, across Berkshire and the surrounding counties.
The Lygon Arms - Midlands Air Ambulance Charity
Midlands Air Ambulance Charity (MAAC) operates and funds three air ambulances covering six midlands counties. They are one of the busiest air ambulance services in the UK.
11 Cadogan Gardens - The Kensington and Chelsea Foundation
The Kensington and Chelsea Foundation has a vision of a borough where everyone has the opportunity to live healthy, happy fulfilled lives. They support local projects which reduce isolation and exclusion, develop skills and employment opportunities, and help children and young people to have the best chance in life.